Privacy and Security
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- How long do we keep your information?
- What else do we collect?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Your Consent
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- All personal and transaction information on our website is encrypted during transmission using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- During a transaction, your sensitive payment information (card number, etc.) is securely transmitted to our payment gateway provider and is not stored on our systems. You remaining order information is securely stored in our systems and is only physically accessible to those with special access rights.
- To ensure your financial information remains secure, our hosting environment is PCI compliant.
How long do we keep your information?
If you stop using our website, your information remains in our system for a period of time.
- Contact messages - when you contact us, your contact messages are saved for a period of 1 year from the date sent.
By request, we will remove your personally identifying information from our systems at any time.
What else do we collect?
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service to track and examine the use of our web and app traffic. Google uses the data to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You may choose to opt-out of this data collection.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by signing into their account and editing their profile.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.